ASHE members come from a diverse industry comprising of local transportation officials, consultants, construction contractors and suppliers.
Some of the benefits of membership are:
- Promote Transportation on a Local, Regional, and National Level
- Grow with leadership opportunities on a Local, Regional, and/or National Level
- Access to exclusive networking opportunities with clients and partners
- Expand your Network! Nationwide network of transportation colleagues
- Fully inclusive and highly diverse organization
- Stay Informed! Weekly newsletters and quarterly publications
- Recruitment and Mentoring Opportunities! ASHE Student Chapters and Scholarships
- Big Value! Section dues ranging from just $5 to $50/year (+$20 for National Dues)
Increased membership adds to our influence, recognition and ability to positively impact the community. Your membership will also help expand ASHE’s resources to strengthen and enhance the profession for all Highway engineers.
If you are interested in joining the ASHE South Carolina Section, please complete the below application, save it to your desktop, and hit “SUBMIT” at the bottom of the form to send.
To learn more about the American Society of Highway Engineers, visit the ASHE National Website HERE.